Buying property in Spain
One of the key activities of Bravos Estate is the provision of complex services for the purchase of property in Spain. Our experts help to obtain NIE (foreigner's individual number in Spain), open a bank account, arrange and complete the sale, and transfer the rights to the new owner.
How to purchase a property in Spain: the range of services
Our company provides a range of services on the purchase of a property in Spain. We are ready to accompany you at all stages of the process of purchasing a property in Spain and guarantee legal support. Experienced lawyers will help with the collection, registration and legal clearance of the necessary documents for the property. They will be present at the purchase and sale transaction at the notary and act as interpreters. After the transaction is successfully completed, they will take care of re-registering the utility contracts in the new owner's name. If you do not plan to live permanently in Spain, the lawyers will be your legal representatives in the country.
Supporting the purchase of a property in Spain involves a number of steps:
- An expert advises on the purchase of a property in Spain, explaining the nuances of the transaction to a non-resident.
- An account is opened in a Spanish bank.
- The specialist helps to issue NIE - a foreigner's unique identification number.
- The property is examined and the documents are checked for "legal clarity".
- The deal is arranged and the escritura - the official contract of sale in Spain - is signed.
- It remains to re-register the utility contracts to the new owner of the property. This involves the change of contracts for water and electricity, the certificate from the architect, comunidad documents.
We guarantee the legality of the transaction, support and monitoring of the renegotiation of contracts. If you need a deal done in an extremely short time, we will do our best to get it done quickly.