Property in Spain is often bought to rent out, as it is an attractive country for tourists. The following rental options are common here:
- Tourist (short-term) - from 1 June to 30 September, 5 days or more;
- Winter - from 1 October to 31 May;
- Long-term - rental period starts from 1 year.
Our company provides a range of services for the purchase and management of properties in Spain. You can delegate the letting of properties to us for winter rentals, short and long-term rentals. The procedure for renting out a property in Spain is as follows:
- A property agent looks for tenant clients. To do this, he compiles advertisements and distributes them through different channels: publishes them on the company website, posts them on special housing portals, and promotes them through his own client base.
- When potential clients are found, site viewings and presentations are held.
- The tenant pays the rent for the property.
- A specialist checks the condition of the property and accepts the property once it has been handed over.
- The apartment is prepared for renting to new customers: for example, furniture is purchased.
- The apartment is cleaned. It is paid for by the tenants when they move in.
Key steps in ordering a service:
- You fill in an application form online or call the phone number given to discuss the details with a manager.
- Our lawyer draws up and sends you the property management contract.
- We discuss the terms of the contract and conclude it.
- We deal with the organization of the lease. The service fee is 25% of the rent.