Mortgage in Spain
Since May 2019, the procedure for applying for a mortgage in Spain has become more complicated for non-residents. They are now more likely to be refused a mortgage loan. Borrowers' documents confirming the origin of the funds for the purchase of the property have become stricter. Our company helps with the registration of mortgage loans to those who want to buy property in Spain on a mortgage.
Taking out a mortgage in Spain consists of the following steps:
- Preparation of a set of documents for applying for a mortgage.
- Execution of official translation of legal documents by a notary.
- Preliminary examination and verification of documents together with representatives of the Spanish bank.
- Presentation of documents and negotiation with bank officials in the process of applying for a mortgage in Spain.
- Conclusion of the sale transaction.
- Assistance with the reissuance of utility contracts.
The approximate period of processing a mortgage in Spain is 1-2 months. Our specialists will help you to gather the necessary documents, translate them into Spanish and check their compliance with legal regulations.
Our company helps with the rental of housing: flats, apartments, houses, villas in the short and long term. We offer the following types of properties for rent:
- Short-term - for the period May to October;
- Seasonal "winter" - starts from 1 October and ends on 31 May.
All you have to do is visit our website to find out what is on offer. If you want to rent a property:
- Select an object on the website based on your criteria.
- Choose your dates and book the object - click on the relevant button or write to a manager.
- Pay part of the rent - 25-35% of the rental price.
- The rest of the rent is due upon arrival or 1 month before arrival. A final cleaning fee must be paid when you move in. The cost depends on the size of the apartment. In addition, you pay a refundable deposit of 300 € in a convenient way: by bank card or in cash.
Transfer service is available: we can pick you up at the airport and bring you to the property and take you to the airport for your return flight.