Ciudad Quesada is a welcoming urbanization founded in the 1970s by entrepreneur Justo Quesada Sampera
Ciudad Quesada is a welcoming urbanization founded in the 1970s by entrepreneur Justo Quesada Sampera. The village is set on a hill amidst citrus orchards. It neighbors the famous salt lakes of Laguna Salada and La Mata. Because of this, the air has curative properties, so people come here to recuperate. It is an excellent choice for a peaceful family holiday surrounded by nature.
The village has about 15 thousand inhabitants, predominantly foreigners, but during the holiday season, the population increases due to the flow of tourists.
The village is located at the crossroads of traffic arteries. The Mediterranean beaches can be reached in 10-15 minutes and the airport is a 30-minute drive on the highway.
The infrastructure of Ciudad Quesada is adapted to a comfortable life and leisure:
- Local shops are available for shopping and a farmer's market at the weekend.
- There are important social facilities such as a school, pharmacy, hospital and dental clinic.
- You can spend your free time in the park, where you can organize a picnic, a bike ride or just enjoy nature.
- Bars and restaurants invite you to sample the local gastronomy.
- Active guests can work out in the fitness center, go tennis or bowling or try horseback riding. During the summer season, a water park is open. • You can also relax in the local spa center.
- The attraction of the urbanization is the Marquesa Golf & Country Club, with its extensive golf courses and its own facilities. It is situated in the north of the town. It is a popular destination for golf enthusiasts and professionals.
Ciudad Quesada has a variety of houses, townhouses, contemporary architecture and classic Italian-style villas. Housing options with a swimming pool and sea views are also available. This is the perfect place for a long-term residence, where the environment is favorable.