Altea Hills is modern and upmarket urbanization, very well known not only on the Costa Blanca but also throughout Spain
Altea Hills is modern and upmarket urbanization, very well known not only on the Costa Blanca but also throughout Spain. Altea Hills is a first-class complex comprising hundreds of villas and bungalows. Many holidaymakers choose this complex because here, thanks to the high level of protection, as well as the isolation from outsiders, anyone can enjoy a quiet, calm and measured type of holiday.
It is also unique in that it is home to Spain's only orthodox church - St Michael´s Church.
Receiving an Altea Hills Access Card gives you access to excellent traditional Spanish and international restaurants and cafés, golf courses, modern and high-quality swimming pools and one of the best spas on the whole coast. In addition, everything a person needs for everyday life can be found within the complex, including a bank branch, a modern supermarket with groceries, as well as various services in the domestic sphere. There are numerous beaches along the seaside, but they are never crowded.
- Cap Blanch is a pebbly beach, 800 m long, with an average width of 80 m.
- La Roda is a pebbly beach, 700 m long, with an average width of 50 m.
- Cap Negret is a pebbly beach, 2,000 m long, with an average width of 50 m.
- Soio Cove is a pebbly beach, 25 m long and 10 m wide.
- La Olla is a sandy and pebbly beach, 1,000 m long, with an average width of 10 m.
- Platja del Mascarat is a pebbly beach, 200 m long, with an average width of 80 m.
- La Solcida s a nude beach, 50 m long.
- La Barreta de Gualda is a pebbly beach, 100 m long and 10 m wide.
It is also home to one of the world's largest yacht clubs, with a marina capable of hosting around a thousand yachts and various boats. The Altea Hills offers you 12 months of the year of excellent weather and the highest quality services.
Bravos Estate offers a wide range of properties in the Northern Costa Blanca at the most pleasant and affordable prices!