We are pleased to announce that the 3rd phase has gone on sale in one of the most popular complexes of luxury apartments with 2 and 3 bedrooms, which is located 500m from the wonderful Playa Flamenco beach, in the South of the Costa Blanca, Spain.
The project combines innovative design, modern technology and excellent infrastructure of the complex. There are three types of housing: apartments on the ground floor with a private courtyard, apartments on the top floor with a solarium and apartments on the middle floors with a terrace.
Starting prices for apartments:
The complex includes spacious common areas:
- several large swimming pools (including a heated pool)
- playground for children
- modern gym and sauna
- social club for homeowners
- tennis court
- underground parking
Payment in interest-free installments.
- 40% when booking
- 60% when signing at a notary (mortgage possible)
The location itself makes this place a great choice for many families who are considering moving to a permanent residence or vacations. Near the residential complex there are many bays and city beaches. Numerous entertainment and water sports centers are concentrated here, where everyone will find a holiday option to their taste.
An additional advantage of the project is the proximity of the cities of Orihuela , Pilar de la Horadada , Torrevieja ; in addition, the Zenia Boulevard shopping center is nearby, is considered to be the largest in Alicante. Undoubtedly, all this contributes to the success of the project.
The unique advantages of real estate:
- Walking distance to the beach and shops
- Modern style
- good infrastructure
- payment by Installments
- Prestigious modern area
- High quality construction
- Sea view
INFORMATION ON THE EXPENSES FOR THE PURCHASE OF APARTMENTS.
- Cost 190,000 EUR
- Taxes VAT 10% - 19,000 EUR
- Registration by a notary approx. 2% - 4,000 EUR
- Furniture 10,000 - 15,000 EUR
- Real estate tax - 500 euros per year
- Tax on garbage collection - 100 euros per year
- Community maintainance - 100 euros per month, per year 1200 euros